Channel logo requests... (and an idea to make it easier for you)
Andy The new logos look awesome. Thanks so much!
I'd like to request a few more logos. I also suggest a way to make things easier for you.
- CUNY broadcasts 3 separate channels but NEEO offers only 1 logo. Therefore please add all three of these so they can display unique logos on NEEO and can be distinguished from another
- PIX11: a couple of options at these URLs - only need one logo
3. GetTV - only need one logo
4. a work around might make things easier for you! and be better in some cases. I know you are not changing code, so maybe not possible. But if there were an option to SKIP LOGO and RENAME, with the text then appearing instead of the logo, that would allow channels to be added without some temporary logo and no way of identifying which channel it is. At the moment there is no good work around -- have to bother you each time. Easier would be to be able to type "SOME ID" and move on.
CUNY - I only see two channels. Even if there are two different logos. I have now added the "life" version under the official name "WNYE-TV".
PIX11 - We have only one logo within our database. It's stored under the official name "WPIX"
GetTV - Just added.
4. - As you have mentioned yourself, we are not changing the software anymore. We cannot do that. Sorry!Reply
Andy I just used "Add Custom Favorite". Totally cool! Thanks!!
Here's an *easy* request... can you add a logo that is all black for a station named _black? That seems like it would be easy to do. It would be useful as a Spacer!
And then add an all blue and an all yellow and an all red image as logos for stations named _blue _yellow and _red. These can be useful as bookmarks to sort stations in the list, e.g. by user or by category etc. (Not as urgent now that custom favorites are possible, but probably very easy for you to do, and it offers the user another nice option :)
Btw my thinking behind the naming is to have them at the start of the catalogue... where users sometimes end up when a search fails. So by happy accident they will discover them. And since they are all together, they will know the options effortlessly (don't need to type a station "orange" to see if maybe it exists... just type _ and effortessly see what does and doesn't exist in the catalogue. :)