Marantz SR-7400 - missing codes and extraneous codes, and bugs
This receiver is in the NEEO database. But it seems buggy. Here are some details.
- It's listed as a "little stupid", but AFAIK the only input/control that is a "toggle" is the analog (7.1) input - and this control is missing from the database. I really need this control, so please add it to the database. I use this input for watching (listening to) my Blu-ray player. (It would be awesome if you found a non-stupid control for this). (Perhaps the "Multi Speaker" option is also a toggle, but I never use this)
- There are a bunch of commands in the database for this device that don't make sense (Blu-ray [BD] and Bluetooth for example - this thing predates Blu-ray by a long way, so there's no Blu-ray input!). The only inputs are: TV, DVD, VCR1, DSS/VCR2, AUX1, CD-R, TAPE, CD, TUNER, AUX2 (and the above-mentioned 7.1 Analog). Please remove useless controls.
- The surround processing options (Auto, DD, CS-II, Source Direct, etc) don't seem to be listed, and there are a bunch of modes that don't work (e.g., "Mode Movie", "Mode Music").
- Also, there are 14 buttons shown on the second page - the bottom two buttons are halfway off the bottom of the screen so you can't see the text. Please fix.
Many thanks for your feedback! This should be fixed. Please update your device according to this guide. Thanks!
Thanks for the extra codes.
- The analog multichannel input is 'dumb', as in it is a toggle. So while it works, once the amp is there it is stuck - NEEO doesn't know how to switch to a different input (it needs to "turn off" the analog input, then switch to the desired input. I don't know of a workaround.
- My issue #4 above is in the remote, not the app. It's still an issue. See image below.
Hello Neeo team and users. I just experienced the great unboxing event, thank you for bringing this great product finally to my home.
I replying in this topic, because I own a Marants SR-5400, having similar issues as the topic starter.
My main issue is that there is no Input VCR1 in the database, so my recipes cannot switch between audio from my Sonos Connect and IPTV set top box.
Can I bring this to your attention in this topic or should I start a new one?