A little dream; Here are my hardware expectations for a better experience :
3,2" OLED display haptic 350 ppi @ 90hz.
- Haptic feedback.
- Best contrast for a real night mode.
- Reactivity, fluidity and sharpness improved.
- Improved Bordless, larger image. Flexible screen, unbreakable.
Additional physical buttons.
- 1 side button: Short press to turn off the screen; Long press to lock the device (child safety)
- 2 new customizable buttons on the front.
- Battery + 50% (10 days)
- Fast charging 15 min - 100%
- NEEO OS 2.0
- Notification bar: Brightness, date and time.
- Customizable wallpaper and placement icons. (inspire from Android)
Your too, share your expectations :)
Hi, David T. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas!🙂
We understand that there is a need for more customization features, you are not the only one requesting this. I guess you have already noticed that there a few threads about more customization (custom assignment hard buttons, Backgrounds,...). Thank you for posting this in the Idea Voting section as well. Let's continue there. I'll then move this 2nd topic to the archive that we have everything in one place and other users can also share their thoughts. Thanks.