please add driver dreambox HD800SE & OneForAll HC-8300 IR to radio converter
Hi Driver Team,
please add the following devices:
1) Dreambox HD800SE
2) OneForAll HC8300 => Infrared to radio converter, converts the IR to a radio signal to remotely controll the radio switches/dimmers and my motorized screen via the IR universal remote like Neeo:
Here you can see how it is implemented in the Harmony database:
Ingrid Please forward this driver request too.
Please add the
1) Brix GB-BXBT-2807 mini PC too. The Brix Series is the same as the Intel Nuc but more power for less money from the manufacturer gigabyte.
the brix should have the same functions as the Intel NUC regarding the remote control (eg Power on/off). The likelyhood that the Intel NUC and Brix with the same spec having the same IR codes is very high as boards are from the same manufacturer, also the CPU chipsets.
see also this thread: https://planet.neeo.com/t/x1kjhp/intel-d54250wyk-issues-with-power-on-off-commands
2) the awox Smart LED and Smart Stripe
3) the myDlink cameras
Christian Uhl the 800hdse are in fore sure! I used it by myself since day one until I have written an enigma2 SDK driver!
The search doesn't currently displays all results if you just search for dream! It is limited so the last will not be displayed, that's why I wrote you to search explicitly for the device.
Ingrid all dreamboxs are allready in for 100%aber only the newest one 900 or 920 can't be teller from my side.
Markus Mahr Thank you very much for your help! I couldn't find it so I thought we should have a look at it anyway. ;)
Christian Uhl Thank you for your requests. Just for you to know: You can also use the "Request Inclusion" over here. There you can add your device request directly.
1. I will forward that to the team. If its IR it should be fine. Thanks for the information about the same codes. I will create a new thread with Brix GB-BXBT-2807 so other users can find it easier. I hope that's fine for you. Then I'll mark that thread as solved.
2. + 3. I have checked this with the team and this two devices only work with Bluetooth. In that case, we use a voting system to prioritize such devices, which you can find here. You can create a new thread over there. Thanks!